IGNORED

1st GEN. SPEED BLEADERS

OK you guys have gotten my curiosity up. How many speedbleaders do I need to do my whole bike? It is an 87 VR? Thanks,

Kevin

Three. Both brake calipers and the clutch. The number you want is 8125L. Get them from Speed-Bleeder direct. About 7 bucks each plus shipping. They also have them listed on Ebay. $21.00 bucks for 2 plus shipping. Never have been able to figure that one out???

Three. Both brake calipers and the clutch. The number you want is 8125L. Get them from Speed-Bleeder direct. About 7 bucks each plus shipping.

Condor, you forgot the rear caliper, so that makes 4.....

BTW what size would be needed for the bleeder in the steering neck area on the Mk 2. That one could make it 5, if all bleeder screws were changed over.

Condor, you forgot the rear caliper, so that makes 4.....

BTW what size would be needed for the bleeder in the steering neck area on the Mk 2. That one could make it 5, if all bleeder screws were changed over.

DOH!! There's a rear Caliper???? :rotf::rotf: :backinmyday:

Actually on my '83 I have 6 total. Hydralic anti-dives.. 2, calipers.. 3, and clutch.. 1.

I got carried away... :) Luv 'm though... On the later 86-93 MkII's with the electric AD's it's 4 total.

" 5 ";..............calipers.. 3;...........and clutch..1; ........1 aft of the steering head

DOH!! There's a rear Caliper???? :rotf::rotf: :backinmyday:

Actually on my '83 I have 6 total. Hydralic anti-dives.. 2, calipers.. 3, and clutch.. 1.

I got carried away... :) Luv 'm though... On the later 86-93 MkII's with the electric AD's it's 4 total.