IGNORED

Golf Bags on 2nd Gen RSV

twiss

Hi Guys,

Anyone thought about or got any ideas on how to carry 2 sets of golf clubs on the scoot?:think:

I've got some of my own ideas but I just thought it would be interesting to throw the thought on this group.:puzzled:

I've looked on the web and there is some clever stuff but not 'Full dresser' specific.

I have a towbar fitted and I'm thinking akong the lines of something that would fit on the towbar attatchment.

Look forward to hearing or seeing what you have to say.:bowdown:

• 1 year later...

I'm resurecting this thread. Just wondering if there are any additional (low cost) ideas? I don't have a hitch so the carriers in the above links would get costly. (carrier + hitch) I've thought about taking off one of the side bags and trying to rig something up, but haven't had the chance. Not sure what that would do to handling dynamics unless I put some weight on the other side too. Thought about strapping it to the passenger seat but that doesn't sound too good either. I'm a little concerned about the extra width. Maybe it wouldn't be a problem.

So, who else has tried this? Any of you engineer types have any thoughts on any of these ideas? Thanks!

Guest scarylarry
Two sets of golf clubs equals about the same as 4 cases of beer.........not a tough choice with me as to which I'd druther haul behind the scoot.........:stickpoke::p

You let the whole group down with so saying on this one.

Guest scarylarry
It was a year and a half ago he posted this,

C3PO didn't have the pygmies to help him then !! :witch_brew:

Gary

I never look at the date on his posting...

I have a mini bag which holds about 4 clubs and a putter. I just sling it over my shoulder. I figure I am just out to have fun so why bother with all the rest of the stuff.

P.S. It also holds 4 beer

You let the whole group down with so saying on this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

while this is an old thread, i tried golf and while it is fun riding around with friends on a cart, i would rather be doing something else.

i choose to haul beer too.

disclaimer -

please be reminded i don't drink and drive and don't condone the practice nor am i advocating it. just sayin i would rather haul beer than golf clubs.