IGNORED

Vietnam Memorial ride

mini-muffin

Here's a few pics from our ride for the Vietnam memorial this weekend. My camera evidently didn't take all the pics I thought it did. Had to change the batteries they seem to have been a bit weak. Oh well you'll get the point. Got a few interesting bikes like the one that's a coffin, and the betty boop one.

ok the 1st pic is Poledar and his pole dancer (and wife to be).

2nd pic is salty and kromerose

3rd one that coffin trike

4th one is muffinman with new member Mike Burke and his wife Sue (who hopefully will sign on here) she has a mini chopper I think is what you'd call it. Really cute. Didn't get those pics to come out so hopefully salty did.

8th pic some of the same folks but in the back on the left is a lovely lady we met there named Patty. She was waiting for her husband he went on the ride and she decided to meet him and not do the ride. Hopefully we'll have her signed up here too. She's got a suzuki with the voyager kit on it. I have a pic of it the last one.

The 9th pic is the group coming in from the ride. Some idiot layed on his horn which got everyones attention. Kinda stupid with cops and bikers there. We let him live though.:whistling:

Margaret

Ok here are some of my pics. It was a great time. We had a blast. We were also worn out and slept like babies last night.

It was great to finally meet Poledar and soon to be PoleDancer. What a great couple. Got to meet Walter and Sue, soon to be new members. Hopefully Patty will join up too.

Hope everyone had a good ride home.

Wow Wayne you posted your pics and it's the same month you took them in. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:Glad you got a pic of Sue's chopper, seems the batteries Jeff bought for the camera aren't very good. Lost a lot of the pics I thought I had taken.

Margaret

You're sooooo funny!!! Actually it's true. Brandy was actually the one who took most of the pics. She got the one of Sue and Walter. Next time I won't get so lucky, she plans on riding her own bike.

• 2 weeks later...