IGNORED

Hot dang!!!!!!!

hipshot

I've owned several in the past. My favorite was a custom that I don't have any pictures of. Sure wish I did. It was built sort of as a street fighter. Not really a cafe racer but had a custom built step down drag seat, smaller fiberglass gas tank, 4 into 1 header...a lot of engine modifications. I loved that bike.

I also had one of the CB 900 models. I took it on trade in about 5 years ago. It was a nice bike but I only road it one time. Strong engine. I rode it home and then put it on Ebay. It sold in less than 24 hours at about twice what I paid for it.

I also had one of the CB 900 models. I took it on trade in about 5 years ago. It was a nice bike but I only road it one time. Strong engine. I rode it home and then put it on Ebay. It sold in less than 24 hours at about twice what I paid for it.

There is one of those up for sale here now. I considered buying it myself, but I know nothing about that dual-range transmission that they put in it and don't really understand why they would have put such a thing on a street bike in the first place. I think the seller is asking $2300 for it.

Well, if he's getting all happy about a motorcycle, I'm glad someone can. I'm still mourning the loss of my 2008 Goldwing, and the fact that I don't think I can get on another one. Two accidents in less than a year is just a little too much.

But I can assure you I will be watching this thread because I would like to see some "happy" for a change. Whatever it is good luck !!!!