IGNORED

Cycle Gadgets - A++ in my book

RoadKill

Visited Cycle Gadgets again this year while in Eureka Springs and as always they treated my friend and I like Gold. They are truly good people.

AJ bought a PIAA driving light set for his RoadGlide which they installed on the spot at no charge. They look really great with extra visibility and great night time performance.

I bought a new half helmet headset that J&M has just came out with. It can be used on ANY half helmet. Very comfortable and inconspicuous on the helmet. On top of that it is made to just slide out and off when you don't want to use it. Again, the owner Sean installed it on my helmet and showed me how easy it was to use.

On top of that I had a faulty electrical connection on my bike due to my electrically challenged wiring ability, where I wired in the extra 12v powerpoint supply behind the driver seat. Told Sean about it and it less than 10 seconds he was out in the parking lot making the repair with a new plug in connection. I was more than willing to pay, but as usual he wouldn't hear of it. Remember last year he soldered an extention on my XM power supply too.

Well, just wanted folks to know about them. They aren't the cheapest place for accessories, but believe me they stand behind everything 110%.

Jay

On top of that I had a faulty electrical connection on my bike due to my electrically challenged wiring ability, where I wired in the extra 12v powerpoint supply behind the driver seat

Come on Jay tell them what was really wrong with the electrical connection:stirthepot::whistling::rotf::rotf:and tell them how many times you pulled seat off that day:rotfl::rotfl:

John

On top of that I had a faulty electrical connection on my bike due to my electrically challenged wiring ability, where I wired in the extra 12v powerpoint supply behind the driver seat

Come on Jay tell them what was really wrong with the electrical connection:stirthepot::whistling::rotf::rotf:and tell them how many times you pulled seat off that day:rotfl::rotfl:

John

The posative battery terminal was loose, 12 times! :whistling:

Kinda sounds like you go to get them to work on your bike. :whistling::stirthepot:

Margaret

It sure seems that way, but it just works out like that. Thing is they may do some things free, but I've never left there paying less than $200 for something I'd been wanting anyway. So it all even's out.