IGNORED

St Judes please read

heatonmt

OK I was setting here thinking how wonderful St Judes is. A place where the less fortunate can take there kids and get help for them. Then I looked over and seen the number of members we have here 5740. So I was thinking and trusted me I do not do that vary often it hurts when I do it. If the ones who could, would put one dollar in a envelope and send it to Squidley it would be a small thing for us but a big thing for ST Judes. $1 less then a coke, about the same as an bottle of water or a candy bar. If we could send more then that would be great to. I hope I do not offend anyone but I think this is a wonderful cause. All we need is a address and I know all of us big hearted Venture rides will come through again we aways do. Ride safe and as I have heard before never ride faster then your angel can fly.

squidley only has $1200.00 dollars to go to meet his goal, lets all see if we can surprise him and beat that goal. give us an address brad, for those who don't have paypal. i know with all the great members we have out there we can do it. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

I agree! It can be done! As much as I don't want a tattoo, I am still very willing to get one for this cause if we can meet the $3K goal! :cool10:

Ride safe,

Bobbie

Anyone who would like to put that dollar in an envelope and send it for St. Jude's is more than welcome to PM either Myself or Brad, and we will PM back our address!

I REALLY want to see Bobbie get atattoo!!:banana::banana::stirthepot:

You have a PM waiting lets get this thing rolling come on Venture riders let show what we are made of. I can see us getting that 3k and more.Lets show the Love!!!!

:bighug:

I appreciate the kick that you have posted up here. Many of us are extremely busy with our daily lives, I'm no different. Bobbie was the one who came up with the goal amount, she thinks big and I like that about her. She meets challenges head on and will sacrifise for what she believes in.

I obviously would love to surpass the minimum amount, but making it will be a huge accomplishment. I hope the more we talk about it in different threads, the more in folks minds that it will be. Lets keep it coming in and on October 18th give a nice donation to St. Judes :thumbsup2:

Come on folks, $1.00, the price of a coke, a candy bar, a bag of chips, loose change from you pocket, 3.3 cents a day for 1 month, that aint much to ask...........you can paypal it, you dont have to be a member of paypal to use it, its very easy, and it doesnt cost you a penny, just the donation amount is all that is charged to your credit card or debit card. So lets show the kids at St. Jude how much we care for them.

Last year at Vogel we had about 75 bikes and riders which was a little over 100 people attend and with the raffles and auctions we were able to raise $1700.00 for St. Jude's, so lets get going and shoot that $3000.00 goal down and have a big check to present when we ride to Memphis on Oct. 18, and you can also join us on that ride and see what St. Jude Childrens Hospital is all about. You will come away with an awesome feeling for what we and they can accomplish with a little help.

http://www.paypal.com

DragonRider & DragonLady

Come on folks, $1.00, the price of a coke, a candy bar, a bag of chips, loose change from you pocket, 3.3 cents a day for 1 month, that aint much to ask...........you can paypal it, you dont have to be a member of paypal to use it, its very easy, and it doesnt cost you a penny, just the donation amount is all that is charged to your credit card or debit card. So lets show the kids at St. Jude how much we care for them.

Last year at Vogel we had about 75 bikes and riders which was a little over 100 people attend and with the raffles and auctions we were able to raise $1700.00 for St. Jude's, so lets get going and shoot that $3000.00 goal down and have a big check to present when we ride to Memphis on Oct. 18, and you can also join us on that ride and see what St. Jude Childrens Hospital is all about. You will come away with an awesome feeling for what we and they can accomplish with a little help.

www.paypal.com

DragonRider & DragonLady

this would be great but do not know how to use pay -pal .

paypal is easy to use. if you don't have a paypal account just go to paypal and register. the premier account is the best way to go. it does'nt cost anything to register and it sure is handy to have. you can send money to anyone by automatic transfer from your checking or savings account or you can have a paypal balance if you sell stuff on ebay like i often do. it is 100% secure and the transfer takes about 2 seconds. it makes it easy to buy most anything on ebay or the net. paypal will walk you through what ever you want to do. if i can use it anyone can. bill

OK...I'm in..it's a good cause and a few bucks doesn't hurt any of us! I thank God every day for our healthy sons and St. Judes is there for the kids. Problem is I don't don't know where to send it at paypal. Can ya help me out?

Deb,

I am accepting the paypal donations my addy there is weldman333@yahoo.com it can also be mailed to me if you would like to do it like that. PM me if you have any other questions :happy34: