IGNORED

Does any one here use these

az1103

MY guess is the lights are angled so they don't glare in the eyes. The lights in mirrors are aimed so that they are barely visible to the driver/passenger in daytime, and noticable but not distracting at night.

I would have to see these in person to decide if that was the case here.

Nowhere on the site could I find this issue addressed. And the fact that they advertise "limited quantities" or something like that, tells me that they are already out of production and a dead product. Anything that was to be an ongoing product would never use that phrase.

I would buy a mirror designed like the car mirrors, but not this product.

I personally would rather "PAY ATTENTION" to what I am doing when riding , then have to "PAY $149.00 for something that lights up, telling me to pay attention...

Wonder if they come apart so you could use the lights on the rear side bags......as turn signals...:think:

In the late '60s I bought a Suzuki 500 street bike which had no turn signals. I bought some rear-view mirrors which had turn signals built into them. The front had a round signal lamp, and the rear was inside the mirror, hidden from the operator by a set of louvers, so the large red arrow could only be seen from the rear and side and not from the seat. This worked very well, and was much easier to install than front and rear conventional turn signals. If i remember correctly, it was pretty cheap, too.

Ken