IGNORED

Easiest job in the world..?

tooldood

if you will read it completley it come s with a cd changer this year

2009---

Single-point audio control system for AM/FM radio, cassette, CD changer and intercom is MP3-compatible and headset-ready.

2008---

Single-point audio control system for AM/FM radio, cassette and intercom is CD changer-compatible and headset-ready.

look @ the pictures on the second page and see it in the drivers side bag

Yeah they put in the same CD changer you could get for years and no one wanted because it takes up to much space in the saddle bag. So they get a few off the shelf and give you no choice but to pay for it. Actually with the invention of Ipods and memory sticks the CD is all but on its way out too. Just like the Cassette. I think they should have made an Ipod interface in the cassette space and then it would not look so bad.

easy on the tape deck :rasberry:. after i bought my 06 RSV i found all my old tapes in the closet got them out and they still play went to a flea market a couple of weeks ago and this ladie had a whole bunch of them for a dollar a peice. i keep at least two tapes in the trunk and swap them out every little bit. kinda nice listening to the good stuff rather than that same old crap on the radio if i can find a way to down load all my old tapes to a mp3 player that would be great.:thumbsup:

easy on the tape deck :rasberry:. after i bought my 06 RSV i found all my old tapes in the closet got them out and they still play went to a flea market a couple of weeks ago and this ladie had a whole bunch of them for a dollar a peice. i keep at least two tapes in the trunk and swap them out every little bit. kinda nice listening to the good stuff rather than that same old crap on the radio if i can find a way to down load all my old tapes to a mp3 player that would be great.:thumbsup:
Several options here, just depends how much you're willing to spend.

Yeah they put in the same CD changer you could get for years and no one wanted because it takes up to much space in the saddle bag. So they get a few off the shelf and give you no choice but to pay for it. Actually with the invention of Ipods and memory sticks the CD is all but on its way out too. Just like the Cassette. I think they should have made an Ipod interface in the cassette space and then it would not look so bad.

I agree

I wouldn't even consider adding a CD changer nowadays... even that technology is out of date Nowadays it's XMradio, Ipods, etc, etc... who wants a CD player anymore??

I have a brand new AM/FM/CD unit that was given to me for my truck and I can't be bothered putting it in coz I enjoy my XMradio too much and packing around a whack of CD's is a PITA.