IGNORED

Aaahhhhhhh Fresh!

Pasta Burner

Just expressing my appreciation for freshness, did a little brake maintenance this morning then out for a borderline sweaty ride, came home, did laundry and made Mother’s Day wifey some grilled shrimp and steak.  Cleaned up, took a nice hot shower and into fresh washed jammies and sheets.  Windows open with crisp spring mountain air, and a tasty nightcap.  More often it’s the little things that make the most out of life.

• Like 3

I need to move! Too much urban noise here for me to sleep with open windows. Guess that is why I so enjoy my back country canoe trips. Despite the hard work of paddling and portaging I always come home refreshed from sleeping outdoors and grabbing an early morning swim in chemical free water before starting each day.

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, saddlebum said:

I need to move! Too much urban noise here for me to sleep with open windows. Guess that is why I so enjoy my back country canoe trips. Despite the hard work of paddling and portaging I always come home refreshed from sleeping outdoors and grabbing an early morning swim in chemical free water before starting each day.

I’ve been wanting to take a multi day canoe trip for a few years now.  I did it as a kid many times in the scouts, but now our canoe just hangs in the garage, I’ve gotta do some research on where to go around here.
Don’t get the wrong idea, it’s still loud at my home urban and Military noise. F35 are NOT quiet 😵💫 windows open or closed they rattle and be prepared to pause or miss whatever your watching.  But when a storm passes through and the mountain air feels so nice.