IGNORED

$29 motorcycle rentals

gez

This is the first I've seen this. Club Eaglerider lets you rent a motorcycle right on up to a full dress Indian once a month for $29 a day. Requires a 12 month membership. A great way to test something new each month on the cheap. It appears you can save up your 12 rentals and use them all at once. Twelve days on a Roadmaster for $360, thirteen if you schedule around your birthday.

http://www.eaglerider.com/membership?gclid=CKLj-_Ha98gCFUMWHwodkaAIyg

I may be biased but North Carolina has some of the best riding in the country and there is no Eagle Riders here. Not good for me to be a member, I think.

:farmer:

I'm thinking fly out to LA, spend 13 days traveling north to Seattle drop it off and fly home. It might not work exactly that way, it's just an idea.

WOW,, been sitting here reading thru some of info,, that indeed sounds promising if someone were thinking about a new scoot and wanted to test the waters first (which is always a good idea). Or,, if one happens to live within a few hundred miles of that crazy Wisconsin White Wash Machine this may be a good way to get an early jump on getting a good tan cooking...:big-grin-emoticon: Pic up a new Roadmaster,, head to Menards and get a tent, a couple sleeping bags, bag a Hot Dogs and Buns, gallon jug of Spring Water --- go Ghost Towning for a couple days,, head back to dealership,, hide the goodies out in the desert,, turn in the Roadmaster and pick up a Wing,, go get the goodies and go back to Ghost Towning, repeat with a new Beemer and a Harley dresser.. Come back on here and write a ride report w/ pics with that ever ending question that everyone always asks = are all of these new bikes afraid of Ghosts?:big-grin-emoticon:

GOOD FIND GEZ!!:thumbsup:

WOW,, been sitting here reading thru some of info,, that indeed sounds promising if someone were thinking about a new scoot and wanted to test the waters first (which is always a good idea). Or,, if one happens to live within a few hundred miles of that crazy Wisconsin White Wash Machine this may be a good way to get an early jump on getting a good tan cooking...:big-grin-emoticon: Pic up a new Roadmaster,, head to Menards and get a tent, a couple sleeping bags, bag a Hot Dogs and Buns, gallon jug of Spring Water --- go Ghost Towning for a couple days,, head back to dealership,, hide the goodies out in the desert,, turn in the Roadmaster and pick up a Wing,, go get the goodies and go back to Ghost Towning, repeat with a new Beemer and a Harley dresser.. Come back on here and write a ride report w/ pics with that ever ending question that everyone always asks = are all of these new bikes afraid of Ghosts?:big-grin-emoticon:

GOOD FIND GEZ!!:thumbsup:

Puc, I figured you'd be up for like the Triumph Scrambler or sumtin

Puc, I figured you'd be up for like the Triumph Scrambler or sumtin

Got that right Deej,, only thing is there aint much to the 2 up capacity on a gorgeous Trumpet Scrambler and this ol boy would get mighty lonely out there without my best friend along. Would have to reconfigure it after I rented it to look more like the pic below and I highly doubt one of them Eaglerider rental joints would be to understanding of our needs if I did..

attachment.php?attachmentid=102246&d=1436227630

DSCN2132.JPG

I may be biased but North Carolina has some of the best riding in the country and there is no Eagle Riders here. Not good for me to be a member, I think.

Jim, Cowpuc's link of locations yields Bristol VA. A Google search gets Friendship Motor Sports at that address. (2033 West State St. Bristol, VA) That is doable for NC/VA/TN riding. But, then I looked at booking dates and they have nothing before April 2016. So either they are VERY booked, or they open in April. I saw Slingshots on their list. That could be fun for a day or two.

Jim, Cowpuc's link of locations yields Bristol VA. A Google search gets Friendship Motor Sports at that address. (2033 West State St. Bristol, VA) That is doable for NC/VA/TN riding. But, then I looked at booking dates and they have nothing before April 2016. So either they are VERY booked, or they open in April. I saw Slingshots on their list. That could be fun for a day or two.

That may be an option, Mike, but sounds wrong to me. They are in business or not in business. But I do like hearing from you, my friend.

When you have time you can come up and help me get the 1980 XS Eleven Special running. It will put smile on your face that nothing will wipe off.

That may be an option, Mike, but sounds wrong to me. They are in business or not in business. But I do like hearing from you, my friend.

When you have time you can come up and help me get the 1980 XS Eleven Special running. It will put smile on your face that nothing will wipe off.

Now we're getting down to spittin watermellon seeds Sylv, pickup a scoot, have a build it party with the buddies then enjoy the fruits of our labor!! :thumbsup:

And I am right there with ya brother, nothing puts on an endess :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon: like a :moped::7_6_2[1]::7_2_104[1]::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie: after a job well done!!!

More of this :7_2_102[1]: and less of this :mytruck1: is enough to make any lop eared varmint :big-grin-emoticon: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

About the next best thing would be to see some :photographing:'s of the XS!! (dont miss a lick do I :hihi:)

Got that right Deej,, only thing is there aint much to the 2 up capacity on a gorgeous Trumpet Scrambler and this ol boy would get mighty lonely out there without my best friend along. Would have to reconfigure it after I rented it to look more like the pic below and I highly doubt one of them Eaglerider rental joints would be to understanding of our needs if I did..

attachment.php?attachmentid=102246&d=1436227630

Puc,

if the eagle rider guys even had one inkling that you'd want it to look like your picture, they'd sell every last bike they had. You will be officially added to the NO RENT ZONE along with ISIS and the KKK. That said, I want to be there when you tell the guy and show him a pic of your new rental configuration. And then watch him just take the fetal position in the corner....