IGNORED

on the road....but trouble has found us.

sarges46

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is very common and I think was mentioned in earlier posts. I've repaired a number of them for various members over the years. Every single time, it has been because they got cut where they pass over the lower triple tree in the groove near the stops.

That is very common and I think was mentioned in earlier posts. I've repaired a number of them for various members over the years. Every single time, it has been because they got cut where they pass over the lower triple tree in the groove near the stops.

Ground wire came off the inside casing of the light for me, had to solder it back on then was good to go.

Sarge did you try and shut the riding lights off to see if it helped ?

Brad

I took the left front signal light off. Taped the wires seperately and put it back together. 100 miles later it's still working. It's not a perfect fix but for now it will do.

Thanks for all the tips I tried them all I think!

Monty we are in southern Illinois enjoying some scenic roads heading your direction. See you both tomorrow.

What?/ Illinois without getting root beer??:confused24:

Just keep building the supply of Root Beer from these folks that dont want it EUSA,, next time Tip and I come cruising thru I will help ya clean out the stash!! :whistling:

Uh-O.... Now that you've hooked up with Tom & Teri you may find it hard to get any work done! He is an excellent windshield mechanic though, just ask him.

Say hi to those two from Jay & Jeannie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, you have to add trailer tongue and black berry expert too.

Hi back at ya. Will miss you and Jeanie this year.