IGNORED

sorry if I woke you last night

Eddie

I finished installing 4 of my 6 new J&M speakers and 500 watt J&M amp last night. All I can say is WOW. I dont even have the nose back on yet and its sounds great. I can feel the air from the front speakers on my face while sitting on the bike. The last 2 speakers are going in the lower fairing. Had to get this done because Big Mike is bringing his bike over tonight for some major fun stuff. We are changing his engine from a 96ci to a 103ci and mine is going from a 103ci to a 107ci , new jugs , pistons, lifters, push rods, cams. New maps for the ECMs . Bring on Brown Sugar as soon as I can figure out how to keep the front wheel on the ground.

The wife thinks Im nuts

I finished installing 4 of my 6 new J&M speakers and 500 watt J&M amp last night. All I can say is WOW. I dont even have the nose back on yet and its sounds great. I can feel the air from the front speakers on my face while sitting on the bike. The last 2 speakers are going in the lower fairing. Had to get this done because Big Mike is bringing his bike over tonight for some major fun stuff. We are changing his engine from a 96ci to a 103ci and mine is going from a 103ci to a 107ci , new jugs , pistons, lifters, push rods, cams. New maps for the ECMs . Bring on Brown Sugar as soon as I can figure out how to keep the front wheel on the ground.

The wife thinks Im nuts

Oh Oh!!!

:icon_lurker::icon_lurker:

I got plenty of popcorn to go around.....:icon_lurker::icon_lurker:

That must be why I heard chuckling as I left the garage last night......:whistling:

Dan that was crying , I sent you some tissue.

Maybe a pizza break but no popcorn for us till its done, I will take a few pictures to share

The wife thinks Im nuts

Eddie,

WFK? Did you decide that the mufflers were not load enough??? are you going to amplify them??? 500 Watts???

You will need to make an audiometry...

Regards,

Carlos

The only reason you and big Mike are doing this to your jug's is so you can try and keep up with the first and second gen yammy's. OOPS did I say that Dang. :rotf::rotf:Must of been that little devil on my shoulder Dam him anyway. :)

Swapping jugs ain't no big thang. All the bolts are loose already. :smile5:

heres some pics. We worked till 2 a.m. Friday night and 1 a.m. last night. A few more to come today to make some finale adjustments and clean up.

Well I will get the pictures up later even the pictures from my phone are to big , but the owner of this site still listens to cassette tapes so why not. :rotf:

heres some pics. We worked till 2 a.m. Friday night and 1 a.m. last night. A few more to come today to make some finale adjustments and clean up.

Well I will get the pictures up later even the pictures from my phone are to big , but the owner of this site still listens to cassette tapes so why not. :rotf:

EVEN the PICS are SLOW!!!:rotfl::whistling: