IGNORED

Happy New Year To All my VenturRider friends. Warning; spiritual content.

Happy New Year to all my Venture Rider friends and family. May God bless you and watch over you all as we ride into the new year that God has given us.

I ‘m A Christian

When I say I am a Christian I am not shouting that I have a perfect life; I'm whispering I was lost but now I'm found and forgiven.

When I say I am a Christian, I don't speak of this with pride. I am confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

I'm not trying to be strong; I'm professing that I'm weak, and need His strength to carry on.

When I say I am a Christian, I'm not bragging of success; I'm admitting that I have failed, and need God to help me with my mess.

I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible; but God has shown me He believes I am worth it. I still feel the sting of pain. Lord knows I have had my share of heartaches; more than some can imagine; but I always call upon His name.

When I say I am a Christian, I'm not holier than thou; I'm just a simple sinner man who receives God's good grace; somehow!

When I say that I am a Christian, I'm not perfect to any extent; I'm a sinner saved by grace, and happy that I can repent.

James D. Fultz ( Fuzzy )

Very well put Fuzzy, though I must confess that though I was baptized and confirmed a Christian, my beliefs are not as strong as they probably should be. I tend to be one of those confused souls sitting on the fence, always unsure. I do however respect those who are strong believers as well as those who do not believe at all, as long as they both believe in Humanity and being Christian like towards Humanity.

May we all respect each others outlook on life and may all have a great Happy and Prosperous NEW YEAR:group cheers:

Edited by saddlebum

Thanks for posting James.

Christians aren't much different than those who claim not to be,,,, it's just that we know we have been forgiven,,,,,what a plus in life.

Amen to that Marcarl. I am glad I do not confess to what I am not. So many are so confused and mislead today. How true my friend, to know you are truly forgiven. What a blessing it is. Not to mention all the benefits along the way. My 23 old daughter was saved 3 months ago. Made such a change in her life.

God Bless You my friend.

Fuzzy