IGNORED

My Pic's of PIP

bill in mn

I'll try this again haven't had much luck posting pictures. thanks again Gary ,Russell and Steve and all the rest that made my first PIP so enjoyable.

Hi Bill

it was nice meeting you, hope to see you next time aswell. I have some pictures too but I forgot how to download them. Must be the blond momend thing.:confused24:

LOL

GREAT PICTURES BILL!! THANX for posting them.. we enjoyed having you here and hope that you come back next year.. remember to stop by when ever you get back up this way.. we always have a room for friends!! after all there are no strangers, just friends that you havent met yet...:thumbsup2:

Nice pics.

One question what is it that's in the 2nd picture.

Margaret

Those were some kind of UFO. Like a Chinese lantern or a bag candle, only upside down. Light the candle thing and the bag fills with hot air and then goes WAyyyyy up. I don't know who brought them, but they were cool.

Nice pics, Bill. Great meeting you - hope you had an uneventful ride home. On my way back I missed my turn and ended going thru "the cities"! to find my way home. That's a very congested place for us country folk. :Laugh: Next year I'll be sure and plot my course around it. :doh:

Nice pics, Bill. Great meeting you - hope you had an uneventful ride home. On my way back I missed my turn and ended going thru "the cities"! to find my way home. That's a very congested place for us country folk. :Laugh: Next year I'll be sure and plot my course around it. :doh:

Oh No!

Not "the cities"!

Nice pics Bill, nice talkin to ya too. But one picture I think you forgot to post was the best one of all. However, it did not take place at the PIP. You know, the one of your brothers bike, all loaded down. That was a great picture, I bet everyone would get a kick out of it :rotf: Nice meeting ya, give me a call if your ever looking for someone to ride with, or up in the North Branch area.

Kevin

RED, just reading your note. It made me :rotf:. It will make me chuckle everytime I hear the "CITIES". Toooooo funny.

QUOTE=Red1;713361]Nice pics, Bill. Great meeting you - hope you had an uneventful ride home. On my way back I missed my turn and ended going thru "the cities"! to find my way home. That's a very congested place for us country folk. :Laugh: Next year I'll be sure and plot my course around it. :doh:

Nice pics Bill, nice talkin to ya too. But one picture I think you forgot to post was the best one of all. However, it did not take place at the PIP. You know, the one of your brothers bike, all loaded down. That was a great picture, I bet everyone would get a kick out of it :rotf: Kevin

I will this is my younger brothers ST 1000 . I call it the "clown bike" and he now has added a small dog and got a bigger cooler a 50qt one. His bike needs a truck. You just can't fix stupid.

Good sets of pictures! Question! To the owner of the beautiful White Hannigan Trike, where did you get the added tail lights (or reflectors)? I would like to add those to mine and that is a perfect spot for them. Owen.

Thats BigBob's trike, you could PM him.

I will this is my younger brothers ST 1000 . I call it the "clown bike" and he now has added a small dog and got a bigger cooler a 50qt one. His bike needs a truck. You just can't fix stupid.

Seems to me - All that wt. over the rear tire not only makes the bike top heavy, but would make the front end "light" Without adequate wt on the front tire, it could get real squirrely at high speed, in turns or in an emergency situation. He is aware that there are other people on the road beside himself? Personally, I wouldn't even want to ride with someone that unsafe. Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you should. :doh:

You mean there is such a place?

There is! This may come as a shocker - are you sitting down? One does NOT fall off the edge of the world once you leave THE CITIES ! And........there are other cities ALSO congested with people and traffic. It's TRUE!:rotf: