IGNORED

Home from the International

dogman

A big thank you for a great night and day. The ride Tuesday to the finger lakes was very scenic and planned out with precision.

My wife and I really enjoyed having Hot Sex with you guys at the fire Monday night.

Excellent job on the shower at Pioneer. Lots of space, great water pressure and all the hooks for clothes and shelves for shower supplies.

I was able to buy a progressive or zero loss air pressure pump at Pioneer for my shocks, so hopefully I can now do a little more work myself or even help someone else who may need it. Scary thought me being able to help someone with bike concerns. At least I will have a tool to lend them.

I hope the rest of the week is as much success as Tuesday was. Sorry we couldn't stay for the BBQ, but we had to hit the road.

It was great having you on the Finger lakes ride with us to where Jerry, Bull, Steamer, Robin and I call home. This is a great area and we hope some of you will be back to explore more of it. I too had to leave early but it was great even spending just one day to meet new friends from all over.

:thumbsup2: