IGNORED

I put them on BUTT

star4772

I installed the 2012 stock Harley muffler's all went on well but never thought they would be that loud for stock muffler's. :whistling: They have a great sound to them and you know when you get on it. They have a nice rumble at idle and feels like it gained some power too.

Hope GF is ok with them or I might have to get a little quiter. :confused24:

Are these ones with a catalytic converter in one side?

Did you look down the inside? Please tell what you saw.

Reason I ask is because I got a pair of, I think, 07. One is completely open, inside, with what appears to be a "disc" shaped thing at the exit opening (assuming this is the cat.).

The other doesn't have much inside either and it definitely doesn't have anything that you can "drill out" to open it up. I can't really remember what all it has in it but I know it's different than the other one.

Wish I could get good pics inside of them. Wish I could get them to slip on better than they do. Just wondered if you looked in them and if they are similar to mine.

I installed the 2012 stock Harley muffler's all went on well but never thought they would be that loud for stock muffler's. :whistling: They have a great sound to them and you know when you get on it. They have a nice rumble at idle and feels like it gained some power too.

Hope GF is ok with them or I might have to get a little quiter. :confused24:

Best thing that could happen to an RSV is put some HD stuff on it. ( here it comes again ):rotf:

Best thing that could happen to an RSV is put some HD stuff on it. ( here it comes again ):rotf:

Yeah, but Harley parts love the RSV so they'll want to stay on the bike. Harleys repel their own parts and they want to get away. I'm just sayin' :Bunny:

Reason I ask is because I got a pair of, I think, 07. One is completely open, inside, with what appears to be a "disc" shaped thing at the exit opening (assuming this is the cat.).

The other doesn't have much inside either and it definitely doesn't have anything that you can "drill out" to open it up. I can't really remember what all it has in it but I know it's different than the other one.

Wish I could get good pics inside of them. Wish I could get them to slip on better than they do. Just wondered if you looked in them and if they are similar to mine.

Cats are in head pipe on 2012 not in muffler..

Edited by star4772

Gotta be something missing there...ya gotta have the same back pressure on both side or you'll have issues. IMHO!