IGNORED

New bling

Carbon_One

Last week while at B2Dad's M & E I lost a concho off one of my mud flaps so had to look for a replacement. Couldn't find anything matching the originals so ordered some online.

I went from a plain concho to a star with engraved ring and also changed the black fringe to red, then found some red vinyl material as a backing for some nice contrast. Minimum order was a 10 pack & since I needed 6 to have a full set of matching that worked out OK. Once I got the replacements done and having a few extra I decided to get creative with the air cleaner.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

hey carbon just a dumb question? it looks like the streamers could get folded under the tire when you back up? and cause them to get yanked off. but then it could be my eyes are not working that good when i see the pictures

hey carbon just a dumb question? it looks like the streamers could get folded under the tire when you back up? and cause them to get yanked off. but then it could be my eyes are not working that good when i see the pictures

Nope the stremers are off the ground a good inch or more. Optical illusion there friend. Or just plain old eyes. :whistling: