IGNORED

Need to Identify my windshield

DANGEROUSDANA

I totaled out my RSV a couple of weeks ago. The insurance company is paying 100% on accessories. They want to know the brand name of my aftermarket windshield, but it was already on the bike when I bought it used. Can anyone tell me, from my profile pic, what company might have made it? It has an unusual green tint. I can email additional pics, if there are any windshield experts that could help. Thanks.

5 broken ribs and a fractured pelvis. But, I'm up and about. Just a little tender. Probably go back to work after next week.

My wife won't let me have another bike, so I'm planning a wake. Reasoning is...a motorcyclist without a bike is just a zombie life. Pretty much over, until they put me in a hole. My wake will be much nicer, with me in attendance to welcome condolences.

Also...Did the light bar come stock on this bike, or was that an accessory?

Edited by DANGEROUSDANA
Need additional info

I totaled out my RSV a couple of weeks ago. The insurance company is paying 100% on accessories. They want to know the brand name of my aftermarket windshield, but it was already on the bike when I bought it used. Can anyone tell me, from my profile pic, what company might have made it? It has an unusual green tint. I can email additional pics, if there are any windshield experts that could help. Thanks.

5 broken ribs and a fractured pelvis. But, I'm up and about. Just a little tender. Probably go back to work after next week.

My wife won't let me have another bike, so I'm planning a wake. Reasoning is...a motorcyclist without a bike is just a zombie life. Pretty much over, until they put me in a hole. My wake will be much nicer, with me in attendance to welcome condolences.

Also...Did the light bar come stock on this bike, or was that an accessory?

Try this place.

http://www.ceebaileys.com/yamaha/

Only because I was just looking at the Cee Baileys today and saw they come in a light green tint, I'd say its a good guess.

On the getting another bike. They way I look at it is most say if you ride you are either going to crash or you have. Once you have your odds of crashing again are back at zero and you start over. :fingers-crossed-emo

I'm not sure what light bar you're talking about, but if you're talking about driving lights or saddle bag lights or any lights on the rear other than the red blob on the fender and the turn signals, they were added on.

After reading your signature text, looks like you'll be a different type of person now.:(

Sorry to hear about the wreck, what happened?:scratchchin: