IGNORED

Blue MKII in the Finger lakes yesterday

PBJ

Hey, I was limo driving here in the Finger lakes area yesterday and saw a fine looking 86-93 Blue first Gen go flying by heading South. This was In Hector just north of Watkins Glen. Was that anyone from here? I thought it might be rstacy test ridin that new 19k mile 1st Gen he just bought. Was it him or someone else from here it was around 2-3pm.

Well I am not too far from either of you Gents. I reside just over the county border to the east of Wayne, near where 104 crosses over. I hope to catch you on the road sometime or a local M&E if it comes around.

It wasn't me, I was in Vermont playing. Phil what are you doing over this way? Maybe test riding your new ride.

Did you have time to come up with a new route for the fingerlakes ride. We need to do a small meet and eat/talk. Might be able to get some more info and helper involved. I no Bull wanted to help and steamer probable in. Nyjerry

Hey Bones hope you can join us all for a ride. Rstacy and NYJerry will be glad to get together with you us .

Rstacy: i thought maybe it might be you. with the new ride, o well.

NYJerry; hey Jerry i was working the limo saturday. I just finished the work i needed to do on the new ride and i hope we can get together and ride a bit and talk about the Finger lakes ride. Personally i think Keuka might be too ambitious. Maybe we can hit Conesus and Canadice first and end with rt.21 on Canandaigua. that would be three lakes and the first two are small so they won"t take too much time. As far as Lunch I'll recommend Nolan's right on the lake or Steam Boat Landing. Schooners is off the lake but good food and plenty oof parking. We'll talk . Phil.