IGNORED

Help downloading music

ediddy

I have an mp3 and was going to download songs from Itunes. I downloaded a song to my computer but can't get it to transfer to my mp3. Tech support at Itunes said I could only download to an Ipod and not an mp3. I've talked to other people that said they had mp3's and were able to download. Can anyone tell me if this is correct?

Thanks,

The mp3 player you have may not be compatible with iTunes as a management tool. If the player came with software, you may have to use it.

Another approach: Open the icon "My Computer" and review the drives listed, now connect your mp3 player and see if a new drive appears. This will let you know what letter your player is when connected. It may be as simple as dragging and dropping the music on to your player, or copying to your player.

Dave

Depending on when you downloaded them you can convert them to mp3's.

http://www.maniactools.com/soft/m4a-to-mp3-converter/index.shtml

Is a free m4a /aac file converter. You can convert them from Apple's m4a format and save them as mp3 where ever ... If they are m4p files though you won't be able to. That was the era when apple was copy protecting your itunes downloads.