IGNORED

Youth Helmets

T.J.

I don't have any laying around but J&P has them starting at about $40.00. I am going to be nosey (tell me to mind my own bussiness if you want) what will they be riding? If I remember correctly in MI they have to be able to touch the footpegs or floorboards in case of the RSV.

I don't have any laying around but J&P has them starting at about $40.00. I am going to be nosey (tell me to mind my own bussiness if you want) what will they be riding? If I remember correctly in MI they have to be able to touch the footpegs or floorboards in case of the RSV.

Thanks for the heads up at J&P Joe. They would be riding a Electric Rasor Bike for kids that I picked up and then I would like to take them for a ride on my DRZ-400. They are to small for the Venture right now.

I have two White Vetter full-face helmets in small. Both in like-new condition - you can have them for $20 each plus shipping.

I also have a true child's 3/4 helmet (supper thick foam padding to fit just about any small head) in metallic red that shows the typical surface scuff marks from a kid's carelessness. I do not think any are actual scratches - they might all come right off with a little polish. You can have it for just the price of shipping.

Goose