IGNORED

Spyder Truck This Weekend.

KarlS

The Spyder Truck they call it will be close to my area Friday-Sunday with 13 Spyder Roadsters for demo rides. Just signed up for 12:30 on Friday the 16th. Been wanting to ride one since they first came out, I think it's a guided group ride. We are supposed to see the sun and warm up again by Friday. :fingers-crossed-emo Should be fun, they have a free pig roast Friday so Ride and eat, how can I go wrong.

The Spyder Truck they call it will be close to my area Friday-Sunday with 13 Spyder Roadsters for demo rides. Just signed up for 12:30 on Friday the 16th. Been wanting to ride one since they first came out, I think it's a guided group ride. We are supposed to see the sun and warm up again by Friday. :fingers-crossed-emo Should be fun, they have a free pig roast Friday so Ride and eat, how can I go wrong.

I sat on BigBob's while we were in Cody. Not built for large economy sized folks.... I didn't even move and it was uncomfortable.... Enjoy your ride....:thumbsup2:

Yea, supposed to be a high of 59* on Friday.

I'm signed up for Friday at 12:30, too. I'll call you tomorrow, we can ride out together. :173: :cold:

Sounds good, you must of got the information I forwarded to you. I plan on leaving my house about 11:00am.

Which dealer is doing the demo's ? My wife is interested in them.

It's at Ray C's Extreme in Lapeer. (RAYCS.com) Extreme is their dealership just west and across the street from their Harley dealership. You can sign up by going on line to: can-am.brp.com

We test rode 1 for the whole day at Big Toms ralley. At first i hated it it beat me up!! But after i relaxed and let it feel the road & i got the idea of $24,000 out my head we:thumbsup: had fun. We put a little over 100 miles on it by the time we returned and loved it. Still not sure if i would like 3 wheels or not.