IGNORED

led flasher module.......what to use ??

Im in the process of putting led light strips in the rear trunk light bar on my 91 vr. It is already wired for running ,brake , and turn signal. Im replaceing the incandescent bulbs with light strips to save on some electrical draw. Not sure if Ill replace the turn bulbs or not as they are only on briefly. I have arleady replaced the running bulbs with 2 12 inch superbright led strips. Going to replace the brake bulbs with the same size srtips. Here is the Question. Since its already wired for brake lights in there, is there a flasher module I can put inline to make the strips for the brake lights falsh instead of being solid or at least flash a few times before they go solid.

Any help will be apreciated.

TAhnks in advance

David

Since you see it's not the easiest thing to get those lenses off, it's a REAL advantage to replace the turn signals as well... incandescent bulbs have a habit of burning out... might as well finish the job right and be done with it.

thats the plans. But mine was easy to get the lens off. I got home from maintenance day in 2010 and it was gone. left on the side of the road between Oberlin and North carolina.And I dont think it will effect the falshers since the light bar is and aftermarket anyways.

David