IGNORED

Thanks V7Goose & Ponch & Freebird .....

FuzzyRSTD

Thanks Goose for the carb sync. I bought a can of Sea Foam at Wally World in Mansfield that very evening. Put in two ounces and filled up to start home Sunday morning. Ran that tank low and filled up again and added two more ounces. Buy the time I arrived at 23 in Circle-ville,Ohio I could feel the bike smooth up some and everything is perfect. The bike wasn't really running rough enough to notice for me. But after I felt it smooth up, that is when I become a big fan of Sea Foam."""Thanks Ponch for the center stand, and installing it. I really appreciate it. I purposely came home through some twisty road to see if the stand would drag. It worked fine and no problems. I need to cut myself a piece of 2 x 4 9 1/4 " long to keep in my saddle bag. Now if I am on the road and have a flat. I can plug it and air it up with my Wally World portable 12 volt air pump. """"Thanks Freebird for letting me and Ponch use your battery drill and bit.""

""Wonderful helpful people, thanks to all for information about these bikes and all your help.:cool10::cool10::cool10:

Just wanted to make sure those whom need to saw this. Thanks everyone. I tried to look up that tire changer that was at Freebird's MD. No luck so far. It worked so well, and was so simply made. Harbor Freight site does not show them any more.

Fuzzy

HF doesn't sell the Motorcycle adapter for that tire changer anymore, they still sell the changer itself. Good meeting you this weekend Fuzzy, hope to catch up with you again

:thumbsup2:

Thanks Squidley, I did not know that it was a regular tire changer. Thought it was made just for bike tires. I have changed my own and used some tire tools from JC Whitney. They worked OK but took a lot longer. That tire changer was sweet. You know that if you ride much, you are going to be changing tires. So far about 8,000 on the Avon Venoms and still some to go. Same here, nice meeting you Squidley.

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Hey buddy have a Harbor Freight store right here in Chattanooga, TN. If you need something let me know and I run down there and see what I can see for ya! Enjoyed meeting you and gonna hog some of your thread to say thanks to Ponch as well for checking my center stand over!!!

Hey buddy have a Harbor Freight store right here in Chattanooga, TN. If you need something let me know and I run down there and see what I can see for ya! Enjoyed meeting you and gonna hog some of your thread to say thanks to Ponch as well for checking my center stand over!!!

No problem my friend, and thank you. I wanted to ask you about your trailer. Did you build it and add the extra storage area ?

Fuzzy

You know that if you ride much, you are going to be changing tires. So far about 8,000 on the Avon Venoms and still some to go. Same here, nice meeting you Squidley.

Fuzzy

We have a setup at Kregerdoodles place and we do all our own tires there. It's a very handy piece of equipment to have, were actually looking for a used pneumatic tire machine to put at Kregs place. It was good to meet you as well, too much work going on and not enough time to visit. We'll catch up again at some point I'm sure

:thumbsup2: