IGNORED

She says "no", help!!

At least we know who wears the pants in THAT family.. HE does, but she'll tell him what colour they will be that day...

HE gets the last word in every argument.. it's usually YES DEAR..

Why do men die sooner than women? Because we want to!

and so on and so on..

I want to put the stock pipes back on the Venture, tired of the noise but my girlfriend says "NO" she likes loud pipes?? Don't know how to make us both happy!! ha ha Any advice would be appreciated. She is going to be watching this one. DanC :confused24:

Ill trade you a perfect set of stockers drilled at 3, 6, 9, 12 to 1/2". Nice very slight tone. Be a happy medium :stirthepot: :rotf:

That is going to be a very important piece of informatoin to answer his question. In order to answer your question we also need to know who wears the pants.:stirthepot:
I am not so sure that you guys are helping me out!! ha ha DanC

Hmmmmm, next time you see Big Tom or Rickster, ask them where they store their "Golf" balls...:doh:

We keep them in the same place yours are at !! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :fnd_(16): ps... I didn't have to go on a romantic trip last night... did you ? ...well did ya ?

Edited by BIG TOM

She could ride with me on my HD Ultra Classic! lol. :witch_brew: Its so darn noisey I can't hardly stand it myself. When I tell the Harley guys I wish it was a little quieter, they look at me like I'm crazy. Maybe a set of RSV stock slipons would help? lol

Glenn

I am not REALLY a "Harley Guy." I bought my 05 Ultra for my son because it has a Hannigan sidecar on it. It also has 4 inch V&H turn downs on it. MAN is it LOUD!!! I am in the process of trying to find a set of stock HD cans for it to turn the noise down. Several friends of mine who are "Harley Guys" (at least they think they are) think I am NUTS for wanting to do this. Oh well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Don