IGNORED

Carbon One Adapter and Pitbull Lift

I have a Pitbull Lift and the Carbon One Lift Adapter with the legs option. The fixed wheels on the Pitbull Lift are in the way of where the feet on the legs need to go. I was wondering if anyone has this combination.

The Pitbull is considered to be very stable and this is achieved by being very wide. This added width causes the lift to interfere with the legs.

Anyway not the end of the world, but a little disappointing as I think it would be easier to change the oil if the bike is on the legs and the lift is moved out of the way.

Thanks.

It was balanced pretty good. I lifted it and repositioned the the jack a couple of times and this position seemed pretty good. When I get the wheels back on I could move the jack towards the rear and try it there.

It will have to be tuesday or wednesday because the stealer is closed monday.

• 1 year later...
I wish I had seen this post before I built my adapter. I guess I will have to make another and make it longer. Let me know what you come up with to solve the problem.

Damon

The fix was Carbon One modified it for me. Made it about 2 inches longer on each end.

The fix was Carbon One modified it for me. Made it about 2 inches longer on each end.

I'd completely forgotten about building you a special adapter for the Pit Bull jack. I didn't record the changes I made for you so would you mind answering my pm to you so that any future customers with a Pit Bull jack can get the proper size adapter from me?

Larry