IGNORED

Heading Out for The Weekend

Aussie Annie

:big-grin-emoticon: Quickstep and I are packed and ready to ride. Got a 5 hour trip in front of us, we are going down south to Albany. We are joining the local branch of the Ulysses Club and leading the towns' Christmas Pageant/parade.

The theme this year is "super hero's" so Alan came up with "The Incredibles" :crackup:[modern super hero's]

I printed out some things to put on our shirts and the quike...so should be okay.

Got the tinsel packed and just waiting for AL to come back from the Dr.:sign woo hoo:

Geez, guess who left the camera on the table at home :bang head::bang head: will see if anyone else has some.

Had a great time, but Oh, my aching brisket!! :crying: Can't move around in the saddle with this bung leg, so got bits that are not feeling a bit tender :yikes:

Got rained on bad going down, and yep, you guessed it..repeat performance coming home! But the kid's in the country loved the bikes in the parade, s thats the main thing :sign yeah that:

Well gee doesn't Quickstep know to make sure he has everything before you leave? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:What are you going to do with that man?:Laugh: Guess you'll have to keep him now though, to hard to break a new one in. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hope someone got some pics. I'll keep my toes crossed. :Laugh:

Margaret

Well gee doesn't Quickstep know to make sure he has everything before you leave? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:What are you going to do with that man?:Laugh: Guess you'll have to keep him now though, to hard to break a new one in. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hope someone got some pics. I'll keep my toes crossed. :Laugh:

Margaret

No good trying for a trade in...too many bits on him don't work anymore :yikes: and some didn't work in the first place! :doh: We are hoping to get some sort of helmet camera for the trip, then I only have to remind him to push the button :rasberry: