IGNORED

A Honda

Yammer Dan

With a few Goodies!!! Slipper Duel clutch Tranny. 170+ Horses!!

The VFR1200F will be offered in three colours of Candy Prominence Red, Seal Silver Metallic and Pearl Sunbeam White, with a wide range of stylish and practical optional accessories developed by Honda Genuine Accessories also available, to include:

• 35-litre pannier kit that fits the bike’s integral pannier attachments with no need for any additional conventional pannier stays. The left pannier can hold one full-face helmet

• 31-litre top box featuring a locking, quick-detach mounting system

• Tough nylon inner bags for the top box and panniers with carrying straps and handles

• 13-litre tank bag

• Alcantara seat

• Sporty 3-position adjustable add-on screen

• Replacement lower seat with a narrow profile

• Slim heated grips with an integrated controller for maximum comfort

• Navigation kit with a unique controller

The VFR1200F will be available from Honda Motorcycle dealers across the country from early 2010, with the date of its UK launch, and price, being announced later in the year

I think I could be in Love or is it just Heat...........:whistling:

Read more: http://www.devicemag.com/2009/10/08/2010-honda-vfr-1200f-v4-powered-sport-tourer-specs-and-images-confirmed/#ixzz0YOVjEZJz

I saw it too. Looks like a good bike.

The next bike I buy though will need to be one that gets 50 miles per gallon of regular gasoline at 75mph, bags, trunk, frame mounted fairing, adjustable windshield, seat height not to exceed 30 inches, comforable to ride 12 hours a day on either highway or 2 lane twisties. cassette player optional.. :stickinouttounge:

I don't need a bike with a 170hp engine, just one that will pass safely and quickly on the US 2 lane roads.

I just bought a 99 BMW K1200lt about a month ago and it is the sweetest bike I have ever ridden. It is fuel injected and has gotten 49 to 50 mpg on every tank I have burned. The saddle bags are not as big as my Venture but I will be buying a trailer for long hauls. I also read that BMW has a straight 6 engine in the plans for next year.

That honda kinda reminds me of one of them victory visions. I hope Yamaha has not seen the Vision and started to get any ideas about the 2010 RSV.

From what they wrote there...i bet it will run hard if you showered down on it.

I bet it gets real squirrelly at higher speeds with that trunk sticking up so high.

Somebody go buy one so we can really hear how they perform.