IGNORED

BG44K in the Texas Panhandle

flb_78

After reading the recommendations for using the 44K over Seafoam, I bought some off eBay.

I bought 10 cans and now I'm awaiting delivery, so if anyone near Amarillo would like to try it, I may have a little left over.

$12/can is what I paid for it shipped.

Thanks,

Forrest.

cool. It was just a much better deal to buy 10 cans over 3 or 4. I figure I'll keep 4 cans for myself and sell the other 6 cans.

Let me/us know when you get it and we can work out the details :)

I've been watching it too - and buying in bulk looks like the way to go.

Lucky me , I have 2 mechanics on my fishing team . BG44K cost me $0.00 ! I just learned about this past spring . The boys have saved for me almost a case of it now . We threw 2 cans of it into my 80 gallon fuel tank and I can say now ,"Good-Bye Dieseling" when I shut down the inboard . Haven't tried in in the RSV yet , but will put some in soon as I just depleted my last can of Seafoam .

BEER30

Guest tx2sturgis

Rick, if you want, I can pick up whatever cans you want to buy from Forrest and then you can reimburse me, if you want. Just putting the offer out there. I can bring them back with me then get them to you one of several ways, including dropping them off with you when I'm in my truck next week. I come thru Lubbock several times during the course of my work week. I would be in for 3 cans if he can spare them...if you took 3 cans and Forrest is willing, the deal would be quick and easy.

Of course, consult with Forrest on this.

Rick, if you want, I can pick up whatever cans you want to buy from Forrest and then you can reimburse me, if you want. Just putting the offer out there. I can bring them back with me then get them to you one of several ways, including dropping them off with you when I'm in my truck next week. I come thru Lubbock several times during the course of my work week. I would be in for 3 cans if he can spare them...if you took 3 cans and Forrest is willing, the deal would be quick and easy.

Of course, consult with Forrest on this.

If Forrest approves that works for me.

If someone else would like a can, I would be okay for just 2 (but won't argue with 3 if no one else speaks up).

And I'd be happy to meet you wherever (of course, I'll have the cash); I will be around for the next couple of weeks. We can iron out the details if we get Forrest's approval :thumbsup2:

I looked on ebay and the best price I found was 10 cans for $169 plus shipping.:crying:

Anyone have a better source? I would much rather get for $12 like flb....Help!

Larry I got a can for you 15 though is what i paid after all my shipping etc..

Well, it showed up. 1 can burst during shipment. Some of the others are dented but not leaking. The labels are goobered up, but the product is fine.

Brian, Rick, let me know when you're able to pick it up.

Hey Jack, I might could spare a can if you'd like one and I've still got your wrench riding in my saddlebag. I'm off this weekend if you'd like to meet up.

I looked on ebay and the best price I found was 10 cans for $169 plus shipping.:crying:

Anyone have a better source? I would much rather get for $12 like flb....Help!

I just bid on an auction. I didn't use the "Buy it now", the same person is selling more. Just search for "BG 44k 10" and it will bring up his auctions. He usually runs 3 or 4 at a time. I paid 95 + 25 shipping.

Well, it showed up. 1 can burst during shipment. Some of the others are dented but not leaking. The labels are goobered up, but the product is fine.

Brian, Rick, let me know when you're able to pick it up.

Forrest: Great, thanks a lot! I will talk with Brian and see what kind of plans he has over the next week or so. Then we all can firm up pick up plans.

:thumbsup2:

Guest tx2sturgis

Im currently on the road , in fact, tonite I'm in snowy Ruidoso NM. I dont expect to be available to pick them up till next week now. Oh well. Timing. :doh:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again Brian (for the delivery) and Forrest (of course for sharing)...

By the way (no big deal, but) I don't know if the date on the bottom is production date or the 'use by' date (I presume it is the latter) but, that might be some indicator why these folks are selling them on e-bay :o)

Anyhoot, I'm looking forward to smoother running machines :thumbsup2: