IGNORED

Texas Panhandle maint. day

Jerry W

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi jerry

i do not need the carbe tune but will be willing to help out any way i can. i'll be able to make it this time 'cause my son sold his bike and i only have me to worry about me. just tell us when you plan on having this hot dog roast.

best reguards

don c.

I will most likely put something together around the middle of October. I have a grandson who plays high school on Friday nights and a granddaughter who plays soccer on Sunday afternoon, but Saturdays are pretty much open. So...... when are you guys off, I am thinking either the 10th, 17th or 24th of October.

I no longer need a carb tune and I'm pretty much set on all of my other maintenance for now... I think; But I'd be game for a get together and to help out or whatever. So long as I am in town that is.

I will be in San Marcos, TX 22 to 24-Oct.

Edited by LilBeaver
Added date information

...and we will try to make it. We have the Mississippi run the 24th & 25th of October.

Did you get your gauges installed? We could do it at the Maintenance Day.

Ponch

Don't have them in yet, we have had a lot of things going on, we help put the American Cancer Society annual fundraiser for our county together and that is kinda' time consuming plus some other things that were not expected. I haven't even started the bike in a couple of weeks.

:thumbsup2:

Got it down.

Those of you coming up from the south; I don't know how you plan on coming up but if I'm on your way and you'd like a place to stay Friday, or Saturday you are welcome at my house.

Also, it will be mid October in the panhandle so don't forget to pack a good coat! :rasberry:

Jerry: If you think of anything you want any of us to bring, let us know :)

Edited by LilBeaver
sometimes I cannot sepll

:thumbsup2:

Got it down.

Those of you coming up from the south; I don't know how you plan on coming up but if I'm on your way and you'd like a place to stay Friday, you are welcome at my house.

Also, it will be mid October in the panhandle so don't forget to pack a good coat! :rasberry:

Jerry: If you think of anything you want any of us to bring, let us know :)

Thanks, LilBeaver,

Gunboat and I are working out the details. I don't know when he can leave. He works nights and usually gets off about 7:00am Saturday mornings. Don't know if anyone else from the South is coming. Stay tuned.

hi jerry

i got friday the 16 of october off. so i will get with ponch soon about our plans to leave houston that friday afternoon. may be flb78 will show up, would like to meet brian (txsurgis) also. please advise as to what i can contribute to this little shing ding.

don c.

Okay folks, lets do this on October, 17. All I need is to know how many will show up so I can make a grocery run. I will furnish the meals for Saturday. Hopefully, the weather will be a little better than it was the last time we tried this.

Looks like this falls on my first day off. Will try to make it.

I will be there. I need all the support I can get to keep from trading it in on a GW.

Need address though, Thanks. Let me know if there is anything to bring for food,nourishment, or quenching thirst

Our address is 123 Broadmoor, Borger. The phone numbers are on my profile, if you need them.

I will take care of the food etc. You guys are doing the traveling.

Guest tx2sturgis

Also, it will be mid October in the panhandle so don't forget to pack a good coat!

Funny, it will also be mid-October in most of the USA...except California and parts of Arizona, where it will be mid June, and Florida where it will be late April. And in Canada it will be mid to late January.

:duck:

Funny, it will also be mid-October in most of the USA...except California and parts of Arizona, where it will be mid June, and Florida where it will be late April. And in Canada it will be mid to late January.

:duck:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Yup, I set that one up pretty well...