IGNORED

Headlight modulator..............

DragonRider

Brian Fries aka Friesman1 has offered up a Headlight modulator that he is not going to use. It is brand new in the package. It is a Pathblazer. Retail value of about $50.00. Now in order for someone to claim this unit there is a catch. mo%20money.gifBefore I explain the catch, you need to know that the proceeds of this sale will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. If you have read previous posts about our efforts to raise money for St. Jude,you will know that others have had fundraisers to help with this cause. This year we raised $3,450.00. This brings our totals for the past 5 years close to $9,800.00. We not only raise funds this way but also by visiting the Mean Dog Tribute site where contributions can be made. If you want to have this for your own and help out the kids at St. Jude, all you have to do is make a $25.00 donation to the Mean Dog Tribute site. We only have one so the first person to post wanting to make a donation will receive this headlight modulator. The link for the Tribute site is at the bottom of this page in my signature.

Thanks to Brian donating this item.

The headlight modulator is a Kisan Pathblazer and a very simple install on a 1st gen. It just plugs into the headlight socket and then you plug the headlight into it. Then hookup the daylight sensor.

I dont think it will work on a 2nd gen because of the difference in the electronics.

Brian

The headlight modulator is a Kisan Pathblazer and a very simple install on a 1st gen. It just plugs into the headlight socket and then you plug the headlight into it. Then hookup the daylight sensor.

I dont think it will work on a 2nd gen because of the difference in the electronics.

Brian

Thanks,

I'll bow out and let someone else get it then.