IGNORED

Vogel...............

DragonRider

The t shirts are here, the patches are here, got plenty of door prizes on hand, with more coming with members, the food for Saturday evening meal is ordered, Shane's Rib Shack, is catering this event, on the menu is Pulled Pork, BBQ Chicken, Brunswick Stew, Green Beans, bread, Peach Cobbler, Sweet Tea, Unsweet Tea, and Lemonade. Cant wait to sink my teeth into this meal, be especially good since we dont have to do the cooking.

Now on another note, if you want adult beverages, you will have to bring your own as Vogel is in a dry county.

Looking forward to seeing new and old faces alike, just hope the weather co-operates with us.

:Venture::thumbsup::Venture:

Sorry to say that Krome Rose and I will not be able to attend Vogel. Work is really swamped, I have 4 training events kicking off that week as well as it being the last week of a major communications exercise test. I have only one person at work who can cover for me but his daughter is having reconstructive surgery on her jaw during that time. In my book family comes first.

We feel really bad about this, we wanted to meet more of the southern members, put faces to names, but it just isn't in the cards.

I hope everybody has a safe and great time.

Sorry to say that Krome Rose and I will not be able to attend Vogel. Work is really swamped, I have 4 training events kicking off that week as well as it being the last week of a major communications exercise test. I have only one person at work who can cover for me but his daughter is having reconstructive surgery on her jaw during that time. In my book family comes first.

We feel really bad about this, we wanted to meet more of the southern members, put faces to names, but it just isn't in the cards.

I hope everybody has a safe and great time.

Hey Wayne, sorry to hear you won't be able to make it to Vogel. I was looking forward to meeting you! But, for sure family comes first, and I'm glad you have a job and plenty of work to keep you busy. Look forward to seeing you some other time!

James

Hey Wayne, sorry to hear you won't be able to make it to Vogel. I was looking forward to meeting you! But, for sure family comes first, and I'm glad you have a job and plenty of work to keep you busy. Look forward to seeing you some other time!

James

To be perfectly honest with you I wish we didn't have this much work keeping us busy. I support the War Fighting Marines and if we are busy it's because of conditions around the world.

We will get together sometime for sure. Hopefully late October, early November the wife and I will be going to Orlando for a conference and we intend to ride our bikes. After the conference we are going to visit family and then shoot up through Georgia, ride the dragon, hit the Blue Ridge Pkwy and ride it up to Asheville then on home. Maybe take a few days in Ga and the Mountains. That's the plan right now anyway. Things have a way of changing on me at a rapid pace. I can only plan and hope to execute those plans at the proper time.:hurts:

I'm going to be there at the State park some time on Wednesday, Camping but not cooking. Hope there is a good restaurant near by. I'll have to leave some time on saturday or sunday early for sure. Have to be home for Monday morning. Any one from VA near Richmond riding down??

Of course, and besides, you and KromeRose like to disappoint the Mechanic don't you :no-no-no::no-no-no:

It's what I live for!!!:stickpoke::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Believe me I think there can't be anybody more disappointed than Krome Rose. She was REALLY looking forward to this trip.

I just can't swing it with work. If I wasn't the "Big Giant Head" then I would probably be able to get away.

List is here..................[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37032]Vogel Registrations Received. - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

You are on it............

Hey Lewis,

I have not seen a list of recieved registrations. Just want to make sure mine has reached you. :fingers-crossed-emo

Looking forward to a couple of days in Ga. mountains!:banana:

Dont know as yet if I have any extra, but if there are any left after Vogel, I will be posting them up for sale. Send me a pm on the 17th after its over and you will be the first if some are available.

Was looking forward to possibly being able to make it to a meet and between work and the kids starting back to school just don't look like I'll make this one either. Do you have any shirts for sale for people who can't make it?