IGNORED

Storms!

Tnventurer

I was talking to my daughter, who lives in Russellville (Ark) yesterday afternoon when i could hear sirens start to go off in the background at her place. Then I could hear her weather alert say "This is a tornado warning." She said there was a tornado on the ground about 2 miles from her house. I told her to get off the phone and seek shelter. I found out later that it missed her but got a town named Adkins next to hers where it killed several people. 14 I think, but not sure. Glad it missed her, but sad that it got others. Here at my place near Paris Ark we got very strong winds, tremendous lightning, hail and torrential downpours, but came out without any damage.

I watched the weather last night. Too Weird to see tornados in Feb.

Folks killed in Arkansas & Memphis, both, last I heard. Way sad.

We got an Ice Storm with about 6 in of snow on top. All schools in NE KS closed.

I'll go shovel my long driveway now, in case we need to leave here before Spring.

I HATE SHOVELING SNOW & ICE. I thought I left that in Michigan a few years ago.

My Mom lives in GA & is fine, she just wants water...or anything wet.

A very strange storm.

Hey y'all up there in the good old U S of A.

Been watching the news tonight about the tornados in TN etc.

Man - what an unholy mess.

I hope y'all and yours are okay.

I know it's all over for now - just hope you don't get a re-run.

I wish I was closer (with no water in between) so I could ride in and give y'all a hand if you needed it.

Prayers, love and light to those who need it.:bighug:

My wife told me 46 folks killed in that storm over 2 days??? :icon_smile_question

I pray that number is very wrong.

Just like tornados in Feb are just wrong.

Looks like GA and northern FL are gonna get the worst storms today. We seem to be lucky looks like just rain for us in NC. Must have broke up over the mountains. Hope everyone's ok.

Margaret

We didnt even get any rain here. Sorry for those folks who lost their lives in those storms.

Guest tessa c2

Glad to hear that most of you are okay, the wind can do a lot of dammage, no matter where you live, i still say wind is the worst type of storm one could have,