IGNORED

84 Venture Back in the shed

OrlinEngh

I went and picked the 84 Venture today that I brought back from a parts bike a few years ago. I had sold it to my brother in law just after I had gotten it done. Well he got him a 2nd gen last fall and decided to sell it back to me, so now I am back in the saddle of a 1st gen again, got it home today charged the battery up and took it for a short ride can hardly wait to get out on the road and open her up. 50s tomarrow just maybe a good day to go and have some fun.

Orlin

Well I got in a short ride today after letting it soak over night with some seafoam in the carbs number 2 and 4 cylinders werent getting any fule and the pipes were cold, now the carbs are working and the pipes are getting hot and she is running alot smoother:). Now for some new plugs and resync the carbs.

Just had to open it up from the stop I forgot just how much snap they have fun fun:)

Orlin

Rick no getting rid of the 2000 for a long long time cant even think of such a thought,:no-no-no: Sharon talked me into getting the 1st gen,:whistling: it didnt take much but she did. And no talk of a new pup with this one either.:)

Jeff

That 2nd gen has good power too you better make sure that 1st gen is tuned and ready to keep up:stirthepot: