IGNORED

On 11/15/08 let's visit Wheels Through Time...

Blackjack

We're planning a visit to Wheels Through Time on 11/15/08. This might be your last chance to see this wonderful museum, as they are indicating they will close the Maggie Valley location at the end of this month. This road trip will be made in conjunction with the November North GA M&E.

Please click the link below for more info:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=269216#post269216

Terry

• 1 year later...
As I understand it, the last day of operation will be November 30th and it is the intention of the owner to move to another locale, possibly somewhere in Arizona. I do not believe the museum is for sale.

Terry

Apparentley Dale, the owner has had a change of plans since he's been there still for two more years. Also next year he's going to host the Trike Talk. com BBQ & as a base for their activities.

Larry

I was there in '08, and they had signs up that they were closing that month and indicated they might be moving to Las Vegas, but something must have happened as they are still there...

After walking through it I can't even imagine him moving ... the task would be incredible ... the place is FULL of stuff.

July 4 th weekend Wheels Through Time will be saluting our veterans again. All vets, as well as both active and retired service members will receive complimentary admission and a 2 year Honorary Museum Membership. Dale did this Memorial Day and will be doing it again this weekend. Thank You Dale!!!

Earl:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: