Yep!!! different sounds for sure.

Really,,, when it's all considered, the only person that really likes the sound of any (other than quiet) pipes is the person with their hand on the throttle.

Ya, I like a nice rumble, but for me, when a bike goes by, I want to notice it because I seen it, not because I heard it, or it scared the poppers out of me.

• 1 month later...
Yep!!! different sounds for sure.

Really,,, when it's all considered, the only person that really likes the sound of any (other than quiet) pipes is the person with their hand on the throttle.

Ya, I like a nice rumble, but for me, when a bike goes by, I want to notice it because I seen it, not because I heard it, or it scared the poppers out of me.

I have been looking for pipes with a little more noise I sent away for the 1.75 model and when I get it in I will Report.

Trapper

• 6 months later...
I have been looking for pipes with a little more noise I sent away for the 1.75 model and when I get it in I will Report.

Trapper

Well I installed the pipes and the PC5 they offered as well. Then I took it to a tuning shop and had it put on a dyno and Got 8 more HP.

Bike sounds great and the extra power is well worth the money.

Trapper