Guest tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis

I'll take two. Of each.

:happy34:

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by tx2sturgis

You can have the heli-car, whole lotta shakin' going on there. I got rid of the vibrations when I traded my Suzuki Boulevard in favor of my RSMV.:12101:

+1 on that.

Although, Of the two, I liked it best. You know, In a James Bond sort of way...

But with all that shaking, like my BILs Harley, I was cringing and expecting parts to fly off...

That, along with the "experimental rating" .... ummmmmmmmmmmmm.

NO THANKS!

missed how the top rotor blades get deployed on the gyro copter, somehow they just appeared and then the pylor raised into position. the second one looks to be a better flyer, but on the road it looks huge and blind spot could hide a fleet of trucks. I would like to play with either of them

Al

I have a hunch that on the auto-gyro the blades are a bit of a PITA to set up so that is why they do not show them being set up.

But then the auto gyro being a 3 wheel landing gear may end up licensed as a motorcycle for when it is on the road?

The both look like they have 2 engines, one for road and one for air. I did notice that the propeller engine had to be started just before takeoff and that the propellers were not turning while driving. or maybe they have a transmission of some sort to select which drive. The engine may have to be off to change drive.

Yes I want one, either one will do.

Guest tx2sturgis
missed how the top rotor blades get deployed on the gyro copter, somehow they just appeared and then the pylor raised into position.

There is more info on the PAL-V website....it seems to say the blades are folded and stowed by the operator.

BTW...if you have $300,000 lying around, you could buy one too. Now, where is that winning lottery ticket?

:think:

http://www.pal-v.com/the-pal-v-one/transformation/