IGNORED

Anybody on The Dragon tomorrow(Sunday)?

wkboard

I took off from Chicago this morning at 10:30am and drove straight through to Knoxville, Tn. What a beautiful day, and beautiful ride!!!

:cool10::cool10:

Boy, did I have a nice day!!

Tomorrow morning I will be rideing the dragon for my first time. I have heard so much about it! I can't wait!!!

I think I will ride on down to Vogel, too, just to see that area as well.

If any of you are going to be around the area, I would enjoy shareing a cup, or lunch, or a ride just to meet some more of the "Family"

If not, well, I am going to have another awesome day anyway.

I'm off to see the dragon, I hope he doesn't eat me for lunch.:rotf:

If anyone sees this late or has last minute free time, call me on my cell phone. the # is in my profile. I have all day. I have to be in Gatlinburg on monday and had an extra day today.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

I took off from Chicago this morning at 10:30am and drove straight through to Knoxville, Tn. What a beautiful day, and beautiful ride!!!

:cool10::cool10:

Boy, did I have a nice day!!

Tomorrow morning I will be rideing the dragon for my first time. I have heard so much about it! I can't wait!!!

I think I will ride on down to Vogel, too, just to see that area as well.

If any of you are going to be around the area, I would enjoy shareing a cup, or lunch, or a ride just to meet some more of the "Family"

If not, well, I am going to have another awesome day anyway.

Had I known sooner we could have hooked up.I live not too far from the dragon but work got in my way Saturday and today I went to the Cherokee Bike Rally.Maybe next time.

Thanks for the thought 1Rooster!!! It would have been nice. I will look forward to sometime in the future.

I had a fantastic day!:hurts::hurts:

I rode the dragon south, stopped at deal's gap, rode on to Murphy N.C., hit the flea market, rode on to georgia, stopped back at the flea market(saw a RSV there and had to check it out), rode back to Deal's gap for late lunch, rode the Dragon north, and back to the hotel by TYS.

Saw some beautiful countryside, bought a tee shirt and kick stand plate and of course a dragon sticker for the bike, met some new people, gave away a VR card to the guy with the RSV---WOW what a day!!

The RSV at the flea market belongs to a guy that had been to the site before, but didn't join up. I think he will. We had a nice talk about Ventures and whatnot. Seems like a nice guy, I hope to see him here soon. He said he will probably use 1Bushman he said.

Thanks to all of you that were here with me in spirit, and to those who responded.

Oh Yah, The RSV ran flawlessly (no surprise-these are fine machines!)

I HIGHLY reccomend rideing the Dragon to those of you that have not!!

Allen,

Glad to hear you made it through OK. I rode the dragon back in July and had a good time. Stayed in Pigeon Forge and rode through the smokies and onto the Blue Ridge Parkway, just spectacular riding Have a safe trip home.

Bill...