IGNORED

WOW...Venture Riders are the Best

dmoff1698

I just had to post this.

My wife and I are currently on vacation, riding the 99 RSV from Oklahoma, visiting our kids in Colorado.

Well to make a long story even longer, we got as far as Fountain Colorado when I apparently got some air in my clutch line. No workie at all. Worked my way off the interstate and into a service station.

I promise you I had not been there more than 3 minutes before another Venture Rider stopped and asked what the problem was, hopped off, grabbed his tool bag and went to work.

Within 5 minutes, ANOTHER Venture Rider showed up and stopped to help. Looked like a convention.

As luck would have it, we needed a tool that none of us had with us, so off he went back home and returned with all we needed. 30 minutes later and I am back on the road!!!

So if anyone runs across Tim L. from Fountain Colorado, you just met a hell of a nice guy. I'm sorry I didn't get the name of the second rider, but my thanks go out to you too.

You're never alone on a Venture.

We have a list of folks that offer assistance, I have one in the back of the bike. All you need to do is call and folks will come and help. This is a really cool place, and your never truly alone when your on a Venture. Kudos to our brother in arms who showed up and helped

:happy34:

We have a list of folks that offer assistance, I have one in the back of the bike. All you need to do is call and folks will come and help. This is a really cool place, and your never truly alone when your on a Venture. Kudos to our brother in arms who showed up and helped

:happy34:

Something similar to "Northern Stars" and SINS (Stars In Need of Service).. There's a big list of people out there

Hope you are enjoying your visit with family. Did you find the info on the colorado rally? It's on this site somewhere. Ride safe.

tim. you are the man of the hour!!!!

who is the other member? group thank you to you both!

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!

just jt