IGNORED

Ahhh to be young again.

SaltyDawg

Ok to set the stage. Krome Rose and myself were in Food Lion picking up some fat bombs when I went down an aisle with a young couple in it. It was obvious they were deeply in love, arm in arm snuggling. You get the picture. It was also obvious they just started living together by the following conversation.

Ok now the young lady stops and says "I need to get some sugar for the coffee I bought today" To which the young man answers "But we don't have a coffee maker" Not to be put off, she responds with "I'm pretty sure you can make it in the microwave" I don't know if he just didn't want to hurt her feelings, or if he really didn't know himself, but he said, "I believe you might be right"

I giggled to myself and walked on by.

awrite... guess I need some educating here.... enlighten me puhleeeze (coz my mind is coming up with all kinds of possibilities LOL)

:think:

Junk Food!! Ahhhh I love it. I'm a Junk Food Junkie!!!! Little Debbies, HoHo's, Chips Ahoy cookies. The most important food group.:smile5:

Sorry to hear of your problem Squidley, but incontinence is just another sign of getting OLD ! ! , at least that's what Redneck told me. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Well I am getting older by the minute Jim....but I wasn't expecting Mike to come up with that. Good thing it was an almost pee'd

:yikes:

You will never be that young again but when it comes to scooters you have got the ignorant part down pat.:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Mike! you don't know how true that statement is!!!

lol

i plead guilty to being "ignorant" about these REAL ventures.

a "one eyed wino, with a big belly button", can work on 2nd gens, but you have to be INTELLIGENT, to work on a 1st gen.

even SQUIDLEY gave up on one, and people say he's a pretty fair "wrencher"!

lol

thanks for making all of us smile , this morning!

just jt:Avatars_Gee_George:

Edited by hipshot
spell check

Giggled...you giggled...WTF...you been reading Oprah too?

Whoa I didn't think I would have to do a testosterone check before posting. Wait hold on, let me check. Yep still got'em. Next time I'll send all my posts through you to edit them for me. Got a problem with it?