IGNORED

Passing Lights

Guest tazman547

Guest tazman547

Just curious, has anyone used anything other than the Yamaha Passing Lights on their RSV?

If so what and how did it work out?

Guest tazman547
The ones I have on my '99 are off an H/D, turn signals and all...here's a few pics.

Thanks Squidley, they are different, I like different.

Did you use the Star Mount?

Guest redrs

:)I'm looking at the ones that Lewis from Electrical Connection (www.electricalconnection.com) offers and also the rear light bar that he offers. As an aside, when we were there getting the PIAA lights put on the GoldWing I was talking to Lewis about my RSTD. He told me about the rear light bar and also told me that his father was on the design team for the RSTD!

Guest tazman547
:)I'm looking at the ones that Lewis from Electrical Connection (www.electricalconnection.com) offers and also the rear light bar that he offers. As an aside, when we were there getting the PIAA lights put on the GoldWing I was talking to Lewis about my RSTD. He told me about the rear light bar and also told me that his father was on the design team for the RSTD!

Thanks for the link, they say they provide a complete kit to include mount bar. I wonder if they have a picture of these on a RSV.