IGNORED

think i could beat Skid with this?

Thom

That would be a sweet setup! Unless it backfired. Brother-in-law told me today he seen a pic of a Boss Hoss three wheeler with a blower on it. It was between the handlebars. Don't know about you guys but I've seen blowers BLOW-UP. NOT PRETTY. But it would make for a impressive ride.:thumbsup2: I can see it now:detective: a turbocharged,four barrel,nitrous bottled venture.:mo money::mo money::rotfl::D Skid wins.

i had a 73 rx-3 mazda stationwagon, factory 4 barrell, 140mph. in '74 the voltwagen rabbit would out run the corvette from 0-60 mph. my mazda would outrun the rabbit. take a look at this v-max built by a speed shop near me. i'd like to crack the throttle on it!!

Sn a VMax a few weeks ago out on Long Island. Had a Holly 450 cfm AND he designed and added a belt driven Turbo Charger. Said it dyno'ed out at 280 hp at the REAR Wheel. Now that's a fast bike. Should have seen the frame stiffeners he had added to that bad Bob. Asked if he had ever opened it up. He said no he was to scared to and that the only reason he did it was "because he thought he could". And he was right

i had a 73 rx-3 mazda stationwagon, factory 4 barrell, 140mph. in '74 the voltwagen rabbit would out run the corvette from 0-60 mph. my mazda would outrun the rabbit. take a look at this v-max built by a speed shop near me. i'd like to crack the throttle on it!!

That V-Max is nuts, lol. Too much motor for me.

That 12A I had was built by Racing Beat in So Cal. The ports were opened up and had bridge ports as well. Many of the parts were their brand.

It would pull the front end of the ground in first and second and stretch the suspension fully going into third. They can build some nice machines.

When the RX-7 came out, theirs ran so hard, they had to be de-tuned so other people had a chance the ranks they raced in. They outran everyone all the time.

Check out their photo gallery - http://racingbeat.com/FRphotos.htm

Sorry, I rant about this once in a while but that was a really fun car. Loudest lawnmower you ever heard.