IGNORED

Got a New Trike

brscooter

I bought my 05 Venture the Friday before Katrina hit. Today I bought a trike before another one hits here. Got a 2004 pewter goldwing with a new Trike Shop (roadsmith) kit on it. It has 33000 miles on the bike part and looks brand new. I will be selling my Venture shortly. Tried to attach photos but it said I was missing a security token and to notify my administrator. So until then.

Dang Lyle, why didnt you just get your 2nd Gen triked,:stickpoke: they look so much better than those GW's.:witch_brew:............I guess there is just no accounting for taste............:thumbdown:And as for the pictures, you used up all of your security tokens.........shame, shame.......what did you use them for, downpayment on the trike.......:rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

But its okay, we still accept you for what you are...........A VentureRider...........once and always.....Have fun on your new toy and take cover if Gustav heads your way, My son is already boarding up his brand new house in Albany for this bad boy, hope is goes away from the La. coast and dies out or at least weakens like Faye did. Good luck and keep your feet dry.:250:

I bought my 05 Venture the Friday before Katrina hit. Today I bought a trike before another one hits here. Got a 2004 pewter goldwing with a new Trike Shop (roadsmith) kit on it. It has 33000 miles on the bike part and looks brand new. I will be selling my Venture shortly. Tried to attach photos but it said I was missing a security token and to notify my administrator. So until then.

Lewis, 2 friends and I rode through Albany on Tuesday, but didnt know your son so we didnt hassle him. I used to have an aunt from there that was half Italian and half Hungarian. Her father owned a store there and made the best strawberry wine around. That was some 45 years or so ago, but still good memories.

If I give you his address, will you put your uniform on and hassle him for me...........he needs it...........

Lewis, 2 friends and I rode through Albany on Tuesday, but didnt know your son so we didnt hassle him. I used to have an aunt from there that was half Italian and half Hungarian. Her father owned a store there and made the best strawberry wine around. That was some 45 years or so ago, but still good memories.

thats great, one more wing darksider. i'm feeling less lonely all the time. sounds great you will enjoy that smooth motor. bill :2133:

Phil, not sure when we will come out there, but we should be with Gustav coming toward us. No the trike does not fit. Am thinking about a different toyhauler or getting a motorhome and then pulling it. Not sure about any of it right. Haven't been able to do a lot lately due to my Mother's health, but I would not give up the last 2years she able to live with us. How haveya'll been?

As for your question Lewis, I won't put the uniform back on. I am growing a good goatee, that my wife does not like. I keep telling her I am going to grow it long enough to plait.

Phil, not sure when we will come out there, but we should be with Gustav coming toward us. No the trike does not fit. Am thinking about a different toyhauler or getting a motorhome and then pulling it. Not sure about any of it right. Haven't been able to do a lot lately due to my Mother's health, but I would not give up the last 2years she able to live with us. How haveya'll been?

As for your question Lewis, I won't put the uniform back on. I am growing a good goatee, that my wife does not like. I keep telling her I am going to grow it long enough to plait.

Lyle.

you're retired???????

how in the world did i miss THAT ONE??????

congrats, old man!

just jt

Welcome to the "Trike" world. Once you understand that you can't lean into the turns things will get better. I have had mine since July and I love it. Getting ready to ride it from FL to IN come Sept. We'll forgive you for getting a GW but like it was said, should have got your second gen "triked". I get a lot of comments on it because it doesn't look like a GW. But then again you have a reverse! and I don't!

Have fun and ride safe, you'll still have people pull out in front of you.

Ken

1 - UP:080402gudl_prv: