IGNORED

PIP travellers from Sask.

sarges46

Pete, Lenny and BigBob from Saskatchewan have safely arrived at our house. Chicken is being delivered. Lenny has a story about the great unpaved shoulders of the Manitoba section of the trans-Canada!

6 Bikes heading out tomorrow morning for the booming metropolis of Laporte Minnesota!

Pete, Lenny and BigBob from Saskatchewan have safely arrived at our house. Chicken is being delivered. Lenny has a story about the great unpaved shoulders of the Manitoba section of the trans-Canada!

6 Bikes heading out tomorrow morning for the booming metropolis of Laporte Minnesota!

Another rider headed to PIP left my place in Regina late this morning on his way to Minnesota.

I am not sure what time Rocket left here but he got in from Wainright at about 1 am this morning.

Have a great weekend and ride safe! I wish I was riding with you guys but my scoot wont be together for a while yet unless I can print up my own money! LOL

Brian

Hey guys,

Have a great time!

I have to...

work!

Take care,

Tom

Have fun guys, I know that you will not go hungry. Wish I could get some of Owls chile.

Oh ....and some pork too.

Rick I am sure that Marilyn will like her new CB.

We decided not to do anymore camping.

We decided to sell our camper so next year we will go back to the 2009 PIP but we will stay in a local motel....

When you get back give us a call and we will set up a date for a fall colour tour of the Whiteshell.

Wayne

P.S. Say hi to everyone for us.

Another rider headed to PIP left my place in Regina late this morning on his way to Minnesota.

I am not sure what time Rocket left here but he got in from Wainright at about 1 am this morning.

Have a great weekend and ride safe! I wish I was riding with you guys but my scoot wont be together for a while yet unless I can print up my own money! LOL

Brian

Sounds like a donor bike for maintenance day. Put the parts on a trailer and bring it with. I'm sure it will get mostly put together by the end of the weekend. :rotf::rotfl:

Lowell (the ambassador) arrived in Laporte yesterday afternoon.

I am still packing, but should be leaving in about an hour. Will have to stop and pick up the guest of honor... and then continue on up to Gary's.

Looking at getting there around noonish....

Wayne,

Let me know when you folks are going to do the colour tour. Will try and get back up for it.

Ride safe everyone. See you all at Gary's...

Have a good trip and weekend you guys. I'm sure it'll be a blast as always. Looks like good weather as well.

Rod.

well we are gonna miss you guys this year.. but your stil welcome to come any time you want.. we have an empty bed room just for guests... take care..