IGNORED

2009 Venture

FairlaneDA

Stopped by to see my dealer yesterday, and he said he had just had a call from his company rep, among other new changes in the Yamaha line for 09 he told him you will see major changes :photographing: in the Venture, well lets hope. Probaly won't trade :mo money:this

year but sure intersting as what they might be. The big day is suppose to be Sept 9th, well what a yeah now the same day as my :draming: birthday....

Was at one of my stores today...visited the magazine rack...looking at new line of magazines for Baggers. One of them had a buyer's guide for 09 Baggers and it had a pix the RSV...didn't look any different, other than saying it had a integrated CD player (no kiddin').....1) bet it was an 08 and not an 09, and 2) bet it was a misprint on the CD player:(

Curt

Hey, give us 1st genners a break! I just figured out that you gotta wind up the Victrola for it to play!!!!!! Now I just gotta figure out how to keep the needle from bouncin' when I'm riding................................. :puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

I went to the Motorcycle Expo show in NYC in January this past year and one of the reps said (yeah I know that & $2.00 get me coffee) that either the '09 or '10 Royal Stars was going to come out as a 1900 V4 OHV with fuel injection to better compete with the GWs. I hope it this year because then it's goodbye VStar 1300, hello beautiful...:hurts:

I went to the Motorcycle Expo show in NYC in January this past year and one of the reps said (yeah I know that & $2.00 get me coffee) that either the '09 or '10 Royal Stars was going to come out as a 1900 V4 OHV with fuel injection to better compete with the GWs. I hope it this year because then it's goodbye VStar 1300, hello beautiful...:hurts:

Hey Silver Star----- quit lying to us. YOU KNOW that cup of coffee cost you 10 bucks in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mo money::mo money::mo money:

Skinny Squidley

Hey, give us 1st genners a break! I just figured out that you gotta wind up the Victrola for it to play!!!!!! Now I just gotta figure out how to keep the needle from bouncin' when I'm riding................................. :puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Hey, I have a re-verb unit in mine. Goes 'boing' every time I hit a bump.... :rotf:

Hey, I have a re-verb unit in mine. Goes 'boing' every time I hit a bump.... :rotf:
Yup, had a re-verb in my 62 Chevy SS, and got the 'boing' more times than I wanted. Now the re-verb comes from speakers as big as your trunk with a few thousand watts pushing them. But it really isn't re-verb, it's vibrate!:o