IGNORED

Darker than a Midnight

2WHEELSFORME

Blacked out the fender tips, rear floorboards, rear crashbars, bag hinges, whindshield trim, trunk lock trim, and a few more pieces because I thought it had too much chrome. OK so then I wanted to put this pic as my sig but it is too large. So take a look and then tell me how to reduce it or just reduce it for me if you are a moderater and have the power.

Thanks Craig. And Silvr for the pic. I put this one in my sig and now I can't seem to be able to change it or even remove it. So it is not that I need a small picture but I need this one in my sig to be smaller or removed. Or I'll just have this reallly big sig picture and that is OK too if the Powers don't mind. I wish the power coated fender tips had shown up better. Already done the chrome thing with a Volusia and a VTX 1800. This Midnight came with so much stock chrome I decided to go the other way.

Thanks Craig. And Silvr for the pic. I put this one in my sig and now I can't seem to be able to change it or even remove it. So it is not that I need a small picture but I need this one in my sig to be smaller or removed. Or I'll just have this reallly big sig picture and that is OK too if the Powers don't mind. I wish the power coated fender tips had shown up better. Already done the chrome thing with a Volusia and a VTX 1800. This Midnight came with so much stock chrome I decided to go the other way.

Go into UserCP (on the left navigation pane)

Choose Edit Signature (again...on the left navigation pane)

Check the box for Delete Current Image (you need to scroll down some to see this)

Click Save Signature

Hope that helps (and works)

Then re-do the process and upload a smaller pic

Yea, that is way to big for a sig picture. I thought I had limits in place so that wouldn't be possible but I must have lost them in an upgrade. I'll have to reset them.