IGNORED

I can't believe some people........

VTirelli

I'm sorry but a sticker (or a bunch of stickers) or a scratch is not gonna stand up court. Any decent attorney would get that laughed out of the court room. At best it would cause considerable inconvienience and expense to the scumbag. You would need something on or in the helmet that tied it directly to the owner like a name, ss # or something similar.JMO. -Jack

Maybe but maybe not. The totality of circumstances would need to be taken into account. The guy had no helmet when stopped. A helmet was stolen in close proximity to the stop. If stopped by a local PD and this guy had a helmet on matching the one recently reported stolen then a good circumstantial case could easily be made. It happens all the time.

OK...I just deleted ONE thread that came after I asked that this stop. It seems that everybody has had their say so let's leave it at that.

I had the deleted post... For the record Don... I was writing my post while you were posting yours... I did not see yours until after I posted mine... Mine came after yours so it looked like I disregarded your post... That was not the case...

I had the deleted post... For the record Don... I was writing my post while you were posting yours... I did not see yours until after I posted mine... Mine came after yours so it looked like I disregarded your post... That was not the case...

No problem. They came so close together that I figured that might have happened.