IGNORED

Me on OCC National Guard Chopper

DkKnight

Am at a conference in Savannah GA and had the opportunity to get my picture taken on an OCC chopper made for the Army National Guard.

Thought I would attach it here. It is pretty big. Almost too much stuff on it. Paint job is fantastic!

Will attach more when I get home and can resize the ones off my camera

Guest ezornes

Wouldnt want to have to rely on anything the tuetels built, I know my VR woudnt disintegrate at 90 mph on the interstate all day long. but we all know the flashy

junk that is supposed to be a motorcycle would.Why corporations pay these clowns so much money for those shoddily unsafe carnival glass looking contraptions is beyond me,

I dont support any of the companies that spend thousands on scrap metal. They never use a decent power plant , alway that crappy v-twin air head, oil dripper, sad sack engine. I would think the new V-Max 200 horse ground pounder would be all you need.

Then reliability on the engine would be taken care of. No that wouldnt work all the bad welds would break under the stress of a real motor.:nanner:

If OCC is so patriotic, how come they always use Rev Tech engines in their bikes? Rev Tech are made in NORTH KOREA, a Communist country. I asked Paul Sr. that question at Bike Week two years ago, and he just glared at me and walked away. Seems he didn't want to talk about it.

• 7 months later...

I saw the bike at Daytona this year and it is an great looking machine, did'nt see any Ventures, also I broke down (throttle Cable) comming out of 'Destination Datona' and not a single "Bro" stopped to help or ask if I needed help. I was disapointed to say the least.:crying:

You beat me to it, I was already to ask the same question:big-grin-emoticon:Craig

+3 LOL

Loved Milwaukee Iron show. It went off the air, checked their web-site one day and found out Gary (I think that is his name) had died. That guy was a real cool. I think they even did the Lucas Oil bike if I am not mistaken.

Is OCC even still on TV? I have e-mailed OCC a couple times. Come to find out at least on 2 occassions the corporations they build them for typically don't keep them.

Here's what they told me about the Shelby and Lincoln bikes when the Shelby bike was found on e-bay"

We built 4 Lincoln bikes per their request, we own the original, one is in California purchased off EBay, the other two where given away by Lincoln as sales promotions.

Thanks

Michael Burkhouse

Bike Sales Manager

Orange County Choppers

10 Factory Street

Montgomery NY 12549

845-457-1992 x1005

Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 9:55 PM

To: Mike Burkhouse

Subject: RE: FROM SITE - OCC Shelby GT bike

Thanks for the reply Mike. That's pretty interesting. Just from watching the show I would have thought these bikes wouldn't get sold. Especially the ones for corporations. I have a 2004 Honda VTX. There is an awesome forum http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/index.php that someone posted about the Shelby bike. The guy didn't even spell Carroll correctly so I assumed it was a fraudulent posting. Especially when he put on there the OCC bikes do not sell for less than $1 million.

Way too much money is right. I just checked out the Barrett-Jackson web-site. The Shelby bike sold for $104,500.

In the same thread about the Shelby bike someone posted that a dealership bought the Lincoln bike.

Thanks again.

Jerry.

Mike Burkhouse wrote:

We are not selling it at all, we sold it in 04 then Unique sold it at the Barrett Jackson auction this past January, and that individual is selling it now.

Way to much money

Michael Burkhouse

Bike Sales Manager

Orange County Choppers

10 Factory Street

Montgomery NY 12549

845-457-1992 x1005

-----Original Message-----

Posted At: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 2:41 PM

Posted To: Bike Sales

Conversation: FROM SITE - OCC Shelby GT bike

Subject: FROM SITE - OCC Shelby GT bike

Pretty sure you or any one else is not selling this bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHELBY-COBRA-GT-OCC-CHOPPER-ONLY-ONE-IN-THE-WORLD_W0QQitemZ140084027606QQihZ004QQcategoryZ147901QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"