IGNORED

New V-Max 1 of 2 in US

Long Tall

Just got back from the Mid-Atlantic StarBQue in Cornelius, NC....Yamaha had their truck there for demo rides...

They also had the new V-Max...one of only two in the US...pic if anyone is interested...

George in Virginia... :cool10:

http://picasaweb.google.com/gharbourjr/MidAtlantic_StarBQue_2008/photo?authkey=ikN4fT85r5A#5235624767453912754

What, no test rides??????????

No Test Rides all over the World, yet.

For what i've heard, there are four of those in US, but only two of them even have Oil in the Motor.

But someone even mangaged to drop the Demo Bike and ruined one of the Scoops.

God....thats an awesome power-plant!

Squeeze...could you start figuring out how to put that motor in the current model RSV's...please.....

once that thing hits the road, unfortunately it wont take long for salvage motors to come on line!

I think the bare Engine would fit into a Venture. It's not larger than the old Motor. Not sure about the U-Joint Connection though. But i seriously doubt that the Throttle Bodies and the Airbox would find it's Place. Next, there are 4 Computers on the Bike, 3 of them should go into the the Bike. Where should they go, when you want to keep the Trunk and Saddlebags Space available ?

Yeh, I was also at the Star B-Q. I saw the V-Max and thought it was awsome.

Told the Star guy there I will wait for the motor to be in the new Venture. He hinted something is in the works but would not elaborate.

I was the guy who won the Road Kill game.

See you in Winchester, Va next year.

Will (Star Chapter 165, Delaware)