IGNORED

A Dodge Intrepid NOT to die for.

GigaWhiskey

"EVERYONE ASKS WHERE DID YOU GET THAT CAR?!!! KIDS & ADULTS GO WILD. THE MOST UNIQUE DODGE INTREPID ON THE ROAD!!!"

LOLOLOLOLOL it's a Dodge Intrepid! LOLOLOLOLOL

Wait! Wait! I've got a Chevy Vega! Maybe I should post it. I know my daughter has painted flames on the side of it. LOLOL Maybe I can get "big money" for it.

Guest Fly-N-Lo

GW,

I have seen this car in person. Not sure about his award claims. I think the only thing not bought from Wal-Mart and Autozone is the Sony 10 disc changer! As for his "talk of the town" well you can take it from there. Creative ad writing? I'll give him an A+ for that. This is what my kids call a mexi-mobile:whistling:. Don't mean to be so harsh and wish him the best of luck...:080402gudl_prv:

Guest Fly-N-Lo

Midi,

Don't knock those Vega's. They would haul a$$ with a Buick 231 V6 in them.(1980 Hotrod's V6 swap) Even faster with a small block 350. Helped my uncle do the swap, man what a ride!!!! Now, with that 4 banger??? Couldn't get out of it's own way.:rotf:

Still, I loved that car.

Gee Whiz, a fancy 2.7 L Sludge Collector for only $10,000!!!

And I would be happy with $7995 for my limited production fully loaded 3.5L 2002 Dodge Intrepid R/T with similar mileage...

I would be happy if the dealer would pay mine off and take it away from me. I replace the oil pressure sending using cause oil comes through the middle and it does it again shortly after. Antifreeze comes through the drivers door speaker. I have replaced a plastic piece that the cooling system blew a hole in the size of a quarter. The coolant tank has split once. The headlights flash when I hit the brakes. The engine light came on yesterday. and a myriad of other things too. This car is real junk.

I noticed the Wal-mart/AutoZone stickers and the faux exhaust tips along with the price and coud not stop laughing. It will take more than luck.